5 Quick Facts About Quartz Kitchen Cabinet Countertops
1. The “Greenest” Natural Stone Product. Quartz countertops are more eco-friendly than other natural stone surfaces because they are 93% quartz stone. Quartz is one of the most prolific minerals on the planet. Quartz kitchen cabinet countertops qualify towards LEED certification points.
2. Unrivaled Durability. Quartz is the 4th hardest mineral on the planet, preceded by Topaz, Corundum, and Diamonds. Your quartz stone kitchen cabinet countertops won’t chip, crack, or stain if compared to marble, granite, solid surface or limestone.
3. Sanitary. Because they are non-porous, quartz kitchen cabinet countertops aren’t susceptible to the grime and bacteria build-up that is typical of other natural stone surfaces. They never need to be sealed and do not require the use of special cleaning products when compared to marble, granite, or solid surface.
4. Great Warranties. Our quartz countertops come with a 10-warranties.
5. GREENGUARD Approved. GREENGUARD backs quartz countertops because of their no-VOC composition, which complies with GREENGUARD’s high indoor air quality standards.