Marble, Solid Surface Malaysia Products
Marble is a metamorphic elegant rock composed of recrystallized carbonate minerals, most commonly calcite or dolomite. There are many different types of marble with many colour variations dependent various factors including location. Today marble is in many ways from construction to sculptures. The most common uses of marble are for floor tiles and wall tiles. The Ancient Greeks and Romans used the marble in nearly everone of there grandest structures.
5 Quick Facts About Quartz Kitchen Cabinet Countertops
1. The “Greenest” Natural Stone Product. Quartz countertops are more eco-friendly than other natural stone surfaces because they are 93% quartz stone. Quartz is one of the most prolific minerals on the planet. Quartz kitchen cabinet countertops qualify towards LEED certification points.
2. Unrivaled Durability. Quartz is the 4th hardest mineral on the planet, preceded by Topaz, Corundum, and Diamonds. Your quartz stone kitchen cabinet countertops won’t chip, crack, or stain if compared to marble, granite, solid surface or limestone.
3. Sanitary. Because they are non-porous, quartz kitchen cabinet countertops aren’t susceptible to the grime and bacteria build-up that is typical of other natural stone surfaces. They never need to be sealed and do not require the use of special cleaning products when compared to marble, granite, or solid surface.
4. Great Warranties. Our quartz countertops come with a 10-warranties.
5. GREENGUARD Approved. GREENGUARD backs quartz countertops because of their no-VOC composition, which complies with GREENGUARD’s high indoor air quality standards.
Factory marble, company marble, Price marble, Stone marble, Design marble, cabinet surface marble, Office Countertop marble, Table top marble, Restaurant dining table marble, bathroom marble, Vanity sink marble, flooring tile marble, Staircase marble, deco wall marble, Kitchen Worktop marble
What do i need to consider before buying marble for my kitchen cabinet tabletop?
Be sure that the choice in marble tiles have been check through thoroughly & is flawless. This will make installation from tiles to tiles simpler & much better for floor tiles & wall tiles. When you order marble, expect variation as it is the same for quartz & granite products. This elegant stone has been determined randomly in the coursework of mining of that mineral to arrive at your home as a kitchen cabinet tabletop
Can Marble be repaired if damaged?
Yes! The best people to talk to about how to repair your marble tiles, floor tiles or on kitchen cabinet countertops are your local retailers or installer. They are aware on the product to use for restoration and it will come in the form of an epoxy glue or filler. Remember to check for defects on your marble before purchasing and remove the bonding agent if apply for restoration.
Is Marble Suitable for Kitchen Countertop?
Marble is not ideal for a kitchen cabinet countertop but we have other choices of stones which includes solid surface, granite, limestone and quartz. Marble is more suitable for elegant designs such as for tiles, floor tiles, vanity units like bathroom, coffee tables etc. The material is not as dense as granite and sturdy as quartz so please take note before purchasing!
Granite is a common and widely occurring type of intrusive, felsic, igneous rock. Granites usually have a medium to coarse grained texture. Granites can be pink to grey in color, depending on their chemistry and mineralogy. Because granites is very tough, it is most commonly used for flooring in public places, and more recently is being used for gravestones and other erect structures The Red Pyramid of Egypt (c.26th century BC) has exposed surfaces made of Granite.
Solid Surface is a non-porous, low maintenance, seamless, unbroken worktop made from either acrylic or polyester based materials. Solid Surface can simulate the appearance of natural materials such as Stone, Granite or Marble and has the option of integrating a seamless uniformed sink to leave a hygienic, germ free finish that is impervious to bacteria and staining. The main attractions of Solid Surface is that you can integrate curved back splashes, end panels and sinks which eliminates areas of water collection and stops bacteria from emerging.